Anitra is all about style and comfort. This loose-fitting jumpsuit features a wide neckline (but not to wide to expose bra straps) using your favorite light to medium weight knit. She is a pull-up style with an elastic waist and gathered pant and side pockets. The pant design is a fresh combination of wrap and harem-style for ultimate comfort and style.
This sewing pattern includes sizes XS-XXL. Please see our size chart in the product photos to determine the best size to cut for your jumpsuit.
Save your printer ink! Our downloadable PDF patterns allow you to select one or all sizes, it's up to you! Included in your download are instructions on printing either option.
The pattern includes:
- step-by-step written instruction booklet.
- step-by-step video sew-along.
- print-at-home pattern - 48 pages
- copy shop A0 format (33x46 inches - 3 sheets)
Immediately after payment, you will be able to download the PDF files. A copy of your sewing pattern will also be sent to the email addressed you entered during checkout.
You will have a 3 time download limit on these files. Be sure to save them to your computer after purchasing.
To make the Anitra Jumpsuit, you will need:
- 3.5 yards of light or medium weight stretch knit fabric
- coordinating thread
- 0.5 or 0.75 inch non-roll elastic (amount is 5 inches less than waist measurement)
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate