- Michael Levine’s – I order from ML all the time and have had the benefit of shopping both their regular and closeout store in Los Angeles. They have some of the best quality fabric I’ve had the pleasure of shopping. They have a huge selection of fashion fabrics that can pretty much meet your needs.
- Fabric.com – This is one of the first stores I have ordered fabric from online. For more “common” fabrics like ponte knits, I may find what I want on another site, then go check fabric.com for a lower price for fabric of the same content. I almost always find it lower there.
- Gorgeous Fabrics – I have ordered from GF in the past and have been pleased with my order.
- Girl Charlee – At the time of this post, I have not had the pleasure of ordering from Girl Charlee, but I have seen some gorgeous fabrics come from them. I plan to order in the very near future. The colors are very vibrant and I just feel “happy” looking at their selection.
- Fabric Mart – Many fashion sewers swear by this store. I haven’t ordered-yet, but they have a sizable selection of fashion fabrics to suit your needs.
- Mood Fabric – Mood is a haven for fashion fabrics. And on top of that, based on the size of your order, you get to select samples for any other fabrics you had your eye on! They also provide a coupon in your package for your next purchase.
Do you have any online stores with high quality fashion fabrics that you would like to see added? Comment below on your favorites stores with fashion fabrics!*Some links in this post are affiliate links.